The Klamath County Local Alcohol and Drug Planning Committee (LADPC) actively promotes drug and alcohol prevention and treatment through community-based resources in a culturally sensitive manner. LADPC believes all individuals deserve access to quality, evidence-based alcohol and drug treatment. Through community partnerships in Klamath County, collaborative solutions will be actively pursued for every individual or family seeking assistance with drug or alcohol issues, making possible opportunities to transition back into the community as productive members.
Board of directors
The Klamath LADPC board of directors consists of 13 members, each serving a term of 3 years.
- Evaluates the need for alcohol and substance abuse programs in Klamath County.
- Reviews requests for funds from potential providers of alcohol and drug services.
- Makes recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners regarding the use of the county's State Alcohol funds.
Current board members
- Joe McBride, Klamath Basin Behavioral Health, Chair, 9/27/2022 - 12/31/2025
- Johnna ONeil, Klamath County Corrections, Vice chair, 9/27/2022 - 12/31/2025
- Nora Foster, Lutheran Community Services Northwest, 7/1/2021 - 6/30/2024
- Michael Mason, Klamath Basin Behavioral Health, 9/27/2022 - 12/31/2025
- Brad Camidge, Klamath Basin Behavioral Health, 9/27/2022 - 12/31/2025
- Jennifer Little, Director of Klamath County Public Health, County Liaison
Join the board
- Each member shall serve for a term of three years
- In one calendar year, a LADPC board member must attend at least 75% of the committee meetings. (meetings are held once a month for an hour)
- Above All Influences
- Cascade Health Alliance
- Klamath Basin Behavioral Health
- Klamath County
- Klamath Falls Gospel Mission
- The Klamath Tribes
- Lutheran Community Services Northwest
- Oregon Department of Human Services
- Oregon Health Authority
- Sky Lakes Medical Center
- State of Oregon Judicial Department
Join a meeting
Klamath County LADPC meets on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
- Noon to 1 p.m. Lunch is provided.
- Klamath County Public Health Annex
- 3314 Vandenberg Road, Klamath Falls, OR 97603