Economic Development Grant Program
Economic Development Projects
Klamath County has established an Economic Development Grant Program to assist local organizations in furthering economic development in Klamath County. The Board of County Commissioners looks for projects that offer special or unique opportunities consistent with local economic development goals and objectives. Projects should identify a specific project and indicate how that project will further economic development.
Grant applications are reviewed and recommendations made by a seven-member review panel appointed by the Board of Commissioners. The review panel recommends applications and funding levels to the Board of Commissioners who will then make the final decision for awarding funds.
|September 1, 2018
||Grant Applications Available on Klamath County website and Finance Office
|September 12, 2018||2 p.m.||Grant Orientation Class mandatory for all grant applicants,
Room 214 Klamath County Government
Center. North County residents to call in.
|September 30, 2018
||Deadline for submitting applications
|October 3, 2018
||Review Panel Meeting to score application
|October 10, 2018
||Board of County Commissioners work session to review and award grants
|October 22, 2018
||Signed contracts due from approved applicants.
|November 6, 2018||N/A||Board of Commissioners regular meeting to sign agreements|
- KCF 4005-2018 Grant Application Memorandum
- KCF 4010 Agreement 2018 Revision
- KCF 4005-2018 Grant Application Budget FillableForm.xlsx
- KCF 4005 Grant Application Form
- KCF 4006 Grant Drawdown Request FillableForm 2018.docx
- KCF 4007 Grant Final Report FillableForm.docx
- Participant Survey - Final.docx
- KCF 4008 Score Sheet.docx
- Contractor Certification 2017